Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) DATA ANALYST – 02/01/2017
We are seeking for a Data Analyst to join the Business & Supply Chain Systems IT organization in Ronkonkoma, NY. As we want to develop our in-house Analytics, we want someone to develop insights, algorithms and data products through statistical modeling and machine learning that support decision making. You will be working with our datasets from sales level and creating your own datasets from our WMS (Warehouse Management System) to analyze and create insights on efficiency of our operations. You should be highly motivated, results- driven and should have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in SQL or other query languages.
- Experience in Python, R. Great if have programming experience.
- Understanding of Statistics and machine Learning techniques.
- Great with data visualization- R Graphics, Tableau.
- Strong organizational and time Management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey results to non-experts.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders.
2) OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – 02/01/2017
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for company owned Conveyor system, Solar panels, Hvac system and Different kinds of machines and Building mechanical systems.
- Makes various calculations such as strength of materials, weights, simple forces and stresses using chart and tables as required.
- Originates and/or develops complex designs of conveyor system including the adaptation or existing designs in order to meet company Requirements.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Performing load Calculations Using Mechanical Engineering Formulas and Skills for Design Such As Heating and Cooling Loads, Equipment Sizing, Etc.
- Lead The Engineering Effort Supporting Maintenance, Renovation And Repair Projects For Building Mechanical Systems.
- Ability to learn and use facility management systems through programming to provide quick response and risk guarantee management.
- Perform Computer Simulation Of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Generation System Performance Or Energy Production To Optimize Efficiency. Monitoring solar IV curve using graphical representation on daily basis.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Analyses new materials, equipment invoice and engineering practices for efficiency and cost.
- Responsible for examining and preparing all the company related all short term and long term maintenance strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or Energy Management
- Excellent solid modeling skills (AutoDesk Inventor strongly preferred)
- Excellent design/drafting skills in AutoCAD 2010 or later
- Conveyor design experience is very helpful
- Excellent skills in HVAC, controls, Energy management
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines with quality work