- Perfume Center of America is a perfume specialty wholesaler. We are the one of the biggest Supply chain system in the business.
Send your resume to: email@example.com
1) DATA ANALYST – 02/01/2017
We are seeking for a Data Analyst to join the Business & Supply Chain Systems IT organization in Ronkonkoma, NY. As we want to develop our in-house Analytics, we want someone to develop insights, algorithms and data products through statistical modeling and machine learning that support decision making. You will be working with our datasets from sales level and creating your own datasets from our WMS (Warehouse Management System) to analyze and create insights on efficiency of our operations. You should be highly motivated, results- driven and should have excellent communication skills.
- Minimum a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science.
- Experience in SQL or other query languages.
- Experience in Python, R. Great if have programming experience.
- Understanding of Statistics and machine Learning techniques.
- Great with data visualization- R Graphics, Tableau.
- Strong organizational and time Management skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, ability to convey results to non-experts.
- Ability to work well in cross-functional teams and prioritize requests from multiple stakeholders.
2) OPERATIONS AND MAINTENANCE ENGINEER – 02/01/2017
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for company owned Conveyor system, Solar panels, Hvac system and Different kinds of machines and Building mechanical systems.
- Makes various calculations such as strength of materials, weights, simple forces and stresses using chart and tables as required.
- Originates and/or develops complex designs of conveyor system including the adaptation or existing designs in order to meet company Requirements.
- Analyze HVAC systems and equipment when necessary to find inefficiencies or malfunctions and create solutions to optimize performance and increase the efficiency of operation.
- Performing load Calculations Using Mechanical Engineering Formulas and Skills for Design Such As Heating and Cooling Loads, Equipment Sizing, Etc.
- Lead The Engineering Effort Supporting Maintenance, Renovation And Repair Projects For Building Mechanical Systems.
- Ability to learn and use facility management systems through programming to provide quick response and risk guarantee management.
- Perform Computer Simulation Of Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Generation System Performance Or Energy Production To Optimize Efficiency. Monitoring solar IV curve using graphical representation on daily basis.
- Create plans for solar energy system development, monitoring, and evaluation activities.
- Analyses new materials, equipment invoice and engineering practices for efficiency and cost.
- Responsible for examining and preparing all the company related all short term and long term maintenance strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical engineering or Energy Management
- Excellent solid modeling skills (AutoDesk Inventor strongly preferred)
- Excellent design/drafting skills in AutoCAD 2010 or later
- Conveyor design experience is very helpful
- Excellent skills in HVAC, controls, Energy management
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines with quality work
3) Business System Analyst: – 02/01/2017
As a business system Analyst at Perfume center of America , you will define the business requirements and software solutions needed to resolve business-related problems and to met strategic organizational goals. In this role you will support efforts to design, implement, and support new and existing custom-built business applications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identifies,defines, records, and communicates user and functional requirement for development and enhancement of software solutions for the business
- Prepares and maintains high-quality documentation,including procedures, system specifications, technical documentation, computer training materials, and user manuals in compliance with company polices, standards, and records management best practices.
- Work with development team to implement functional requirements
- Assists QA teams in the development of integration and UAT plans
- Deliver functional design document, including the SDLC (requirement gathering and analysis, design, testing,deployment and plan support maintenance).
- Will need to work closely with business functional areas to understand , define system requirement and make recommendation for business solutions.Also able to identify missing requirements based on experience and business goals s
- Work with business partners to develop acceptance criteria/test cases. Then able to develop test plan and perform needed application testing
- Maintain all documentation, including business and technical application requirements , report requirements, and support documentation.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science Engineering (OR) Management of technology (OR) Computer Science is must.
- A work ethic of dependability through punctuality , flexibility, and adaptability to perform as an efficient, detail-oriented team player
- Demonstrated Experience with Current System analysis principles, methods, procedures, practices,tools and techniques, and project management
- Proven ability to communicate effectively with displayed levels of knowledge, skills, and responsibilities
- Ability to prioritize and independently manage multiple requests,and deliver system requirements to meet the organizational goals
- Achievements-oriented, excellent Computer, Communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Data analysis and database querying skills would be beneficial
4) Industrial Engineer : – 02/01/2017
We are currently seeking an Industrial Engineer at our facility in Ronkonkoma, NY. Requires knowledge in lean concepts, operations management and warehouse management techniques. Requires ability to work in multi-departmental atmosphere. Requires analysis and documentation of the data for continuous process improvement.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify bottle necks in the processes with in the facility, analyze the problem and suggest changes to achieve continuous process improvement.
- Perform financial analyses on inventory data to identify the areas of improvement, make reports and set MOQ’s and EOQ’s based on the reports.
- Develop work methods, process improvement, ergonomic workstation designs and document process methods.
- Identify the short comes in product placement and Optimize the product slotting within the facility.
- Identify and deploy the cost reduction measures in every step of the processes of the warehouse.
- Develop and deploy quality control standards and procedures.
- Analyze the problematic parts and optimize the transportation/logistical operations.
- Ensuring the tractability to minimize the losses using WMS.
- Documentation of purchases made based on the reports and other process flows.
- Training the warehouse associates and mid-level management on effective work processes.
- Bachelor’s from a 4-year college/university or master’s degree in Industrial Engineering or Industrial and Systems Engineering.
- Ability to work in cross departmental atmosphere.
- Good verbal, written and interpersonal skills to communicate with all the levels of employees.
- Knowledge in Microsoft office, and statistical programming software such as r, python.
- Requires strong statistical and analytical skills.
- Requires knowledge in six sigma, lean concepts and transportation/logistics